Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hello Horror Mania Oh Yeah!!!


TomentedFilms.com is proud to announce its new blog sooner then later. This site is not for people that are squirmy, have week stomachs and can’t stand to see blood. But this site is for the people who love horror and watching the slashers, killers with the psychotic laughter and people being butchered.
TORMENTEDFILMS BLOG is the place if you like a little more then the main stream horror movies that cut out all the killing parts so you only hear the sound effects do you call that horror? I call that can I please have my money back? Those are not the movies we support here don’t get me wrong there are a couple mainstream movies out there that are great but the majority main stream horror movies and the remakes are really BAD.
So you are probably wondering what the future has in store for tormented Films Blog? Well I can defiantly say this there is a lot more to come a couple of teasers Horror Movie Release Dates, Horror Movie Reviews, Horor Movie Art, Horror Stories, Horror Movie Tickets Raffles and drawings I think that’s a very good start.
So go ahead and let me know your suggestions on the site you can start by telling me your favorite horror scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment